Monday 12 October 2015

Ronda Rousey Is Pissed at Justin Bieber for Shutting Down Her Sister




Watch out Justin Bieber, you just messed with the wrong little sister!
UFC champion Ronda Rousey has said that she's no longer a Belieber after the pop sensation snubbed her 16-year-old sis at Cannes Film Festival.

According to Rousey...

"Justin Bieber was over there taking pictures with some ladies..."

"...and suddenly she [Rousey's sister] got really excited and said 'do you think he'd wanna take a picture with me?' and I was like 'Sure Julie, don't worry about it'"

"I walked over there and said 'excuse me'. He turns to me and goes 'I've already taken a billionpictures today, okay'"

"And I said 'yeah but'...because she's the only 16-year-old at the whole party, you know? But I only got out 'yeah but-' and he goes 'a billion' and walks off."

"She looks at me and she's on the verge of tears, and she goes: 'I'm no longer a Belieber'. Yeah, I don't think I'd wanna hang out with him. I'm not a Belieber. I was, but not anymore..."

Watch the full interview below: 

0 komentar:

Post a Comment